Want your readers to get to know you?
Take part in one of my easy peasy interviews.
An interview is a perfect way to let readers know about your life, your books, and what makes you tick. You go as deep (or lighthearted) as you like, it’s up to you.
Just pick up to 10 of the following questions to answer, send your answers, an image to go with it, and your links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s the hardest part about writing?
- Tea or coffee?
- Are you a Planner, a Pantster, or a Plantster when it comes to writing?
- Do you have a favourite out of your books?
- Who inspires you?
- What would your superpower be?
- Do you stick to one genre or genre hop?
- If you had to be one of your characters, for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Do you have any events coming up?
- Freeze ray or time machine?
- How do you find inspiration?
- What has surprised you the most about publishing?
- Which writers do you admire?
- Where would be your ideal place to write?
- How do you relax?